With single Ayurvedic treatments: $525
With double Ayurvedic treatments: $735
07.00 am to 08:30 am – Hatha Yoga
08:30 am to 09:30 am – Breakfast
09:30 am to 12:30 pm – Ayurvedic Massage & Treatment
12.30 pm to 02.30 pm - Lunch
02:30 pm to 04:30 pm – Free time/ Second Ayurvedic massage
05:00 pm to 06:30 pm – Yoga and Meditation, Mantra chanting
06:30 pm to 08.00 pm – Dinner
08.00 pm to 09.00 pm – Evening event/social time
- – 90 minute group session of authentic Hatha Yoga guided by Lakshya
- – 60 minute Ayurvedic spa treatment, followed by steam bath.
- (depending on your package)
- - 60 minute group session for relaxation and rejunivation guided by Lakshya
- Guided by Lakshya
Included in the package:
- 1 Initial consultation with Ayurvedic Doctor
- 1 Initial consultation with Yoga Therapist (Lakshya)
- Luxury villa on sharing basis (2 per villa)
- Organic Vegetarian Ayurvedic food service (3 meals per day)
- Harmonious natural surroundings of ancient healing trees and herbs
- Full use of resort facilities including swimming pool, gym, library, tennis courts, meditation hall.
Special events and workshops including:
- Introduction to Indian Philosophy – an informative discussion on Yoga and Vedanta, providing an insight to the ancient old philosphies of happiness, originating from India
- Introduction to Ayurveda – an expert talk on the meaning and method of the world’s oldest healing system from our highly qualified Ayurvedic doctor.
- Ayurvedic Cookery Workshop - our world-class Ayurvedic chef shows you how to prepare a delicious 3-course Ayurvedic meal.
- Mantra chanting—a proper introduction to the meaning and method of mantra chanting and the chance to experience authentic mantra meditation and spiritual ceremonies.
- Ayurvedic treatment courses for specific health conditions
- Palmistry consultations
- Vedic Astrology readings
- Spiritual ceremonies (pujas)
- Kerala tours and local travel
Only few seats left, book quickly to ensure your reservation!
Pls visit www.lakshyayoga.com to sign up